by Edgar Watson Howe
I am inspired with this quote by Edgar, every time I remember this quote I also remember my Hero....
Define a hero?? according to Plato, A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.
Christopher Reeve, also said that a hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Joseph Campbell defined a hero as a someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. But for me, a hero is....
My Father, he wouldn't last a minute, he can show courage when faced with a problem. HE IS THE ONE...
"HE IS MY FRIEND, MY BUDDY, MY TEACHER, MY FATHER AND LASTLY MY HERO"

1 (mga) komento:
.. very good shaira !!!!
i love it sooooooo much... (:
Mag-post ng isang Komento